Non-Standard OEM Casting Aluminum Battery Cover Low Pressure Die Casting Parts
- Standard export packing or according to customer's specific requirements
- Supply Ability:
- 600000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Non-Standard OEM Casting Aluminum Battery Cover Low pressure Die Casting Parts
Aluminum Alloy:5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
Zinc Alloy:Zamak 3/ Zamak5/ Zamak 2/ ZA 8/ etc.
Copper Alloy:H68/H68/H65/H62/H59 / etc.
Magnesium Alloy:MB1/ MB2/ MB3/ MB5/ MA11/ ZM1/ZM3/ ZM8 / etc.
Other Special Materials:Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / etc.
We handle many other type of materials. Please contact us if your required material is not listed above.
Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting
Projector,Coordinate Measuring Machine, Visual Quality Standard, Roughness Tester, Hardness Tester, etc.
Solid Works,Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF,TIF etc.
Machining Center / CNC Lathes / Grinding Machines / Milling Machines / Lathes / Stamping Machines/ Full Automatic Lathe /etc.
Automative: Cylinder Heads, oil sump, suspension arm.
Home Decoration: Doorknob, bolt, anti-leech.
Medical Equipment: heart monitors, bed gearboxes,drug dispensers.
Aerospace:Jet engine airfoils, bearing housing, vertical support.
Telecommunication: Telecommunication base station filter.
Precision Equipment:Fixed base, barrel.
ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO, BS, API, EN,GB
Output 120 tons per month.
1. Quotation within 48 hours.
2. Quality you can rely on.
3. Zehan provides 100% satisfaction at world competitive prices.
4. We pay meticulous attention to details throughout the whole manufacturing process. 5. Rigorous QC standards, 100% inspection before shipping.
6. Strict delivery time control for each and every order.
What is Die Casting
melted in the furnace. In essence, die casting process works by pouring or injecting molten metal under high pressure into a mould cavity. The castings that are manufactured in die casting process can vary greatly in weight and size, ranging from a couple grams to hundred kilogram.
Advantages of Die Casting
4. Lightweight and superior strength.
1. What is the typical minimum wall thickness of your zinc and Aluminum Die Castings?
3. When casting rapid prototypes via investment castings, spin or chemically bonded Sand Casting does one use the exact same metal alloy that will be utilized with mass production die casting?
No, you cannot weld a Die Cast part. It destroys the casting and due to the nature of the
alloy content no weld would occur. You can, however, solder a zinc die cast part that has ben tin-plated. This is typically done on electronic components.
4. Can you weld die Cast Parts ？
No, you cannot weld a die cast part. It destroys the casting and due to the nature of the alloy content no weld would occur. You can, however, solder a zinc die cast part that has ben tin-plated. This is typically done on electronic components.
5. Can you anodize die Cast Aluminum?
Yes, we can anodize die cast aluminum. For larger parts, it’s a functional coating that acts as a base coat for painting or provides additional corrosion resistance. For smaller parts that ‘fit in the palm of your hand’, it can be cosmetic with proper tool design and production processes.
6. Can I expect to receive die cat parts are 100% free of porosity defects?
Premium Related Products