Aluminum Die Casting alloys are lightweight and possess high dimensional stability for complex part geometries and thin walls. Aluminum withstands good corrosion resistance and mechanical properties as well as high thermal and electrical conductivity, making it a good alloy for Die Casting. Low-density aluminum metals are essential to the die casting industry. The aluminum die casting process retains a durable strength at very high temperatures, requiring the use of cold chamber machines. The molten metal is still contained in an open holding pot which is placed into a furnace, where it is melted to the necessary temperature. The open holding pot is kept separate from the die casting machine and the molten metal is ladled from the pot for each casting because these high temperatures would damage the normal pumping system. The pressure requirements for cold chamber castings are typically higher than those of hot chamber die castings.
There are many reasons aluminum is the most commonly cast non-ferrous metal in the world. As a lightweight metal, the most popular reason for utilizing aluminum die casting is that it creates very lightweight parts without sacrificing strength. Aluminum die Cast Parts also have more surface finishing options and can withstand higher operating temperatures than other non-ferrous materials. Aluminum Die Cast parts are corrosion resistant, highly conductive, have a good stiffness and strength-to-weight ratio. The aluminum die casting process is based on rapid production that allows a high volume of Die Casting Parts to be produced very quickly and more cost-effectively than alternative casting processes. Aluminum die casting has become the favored option for buyers worldwide. Characteristics and Advantages of Aluminum Die Castings include:
- Lightweight and Durable
- Good Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Great Resistance to Corrosion
- Excellent Electrical Conductivity
- Fully Recyclable and Reusable in Production
Yihua Precision Machining Co, Ltd.
Yihua Precision Machining Co, Ltd. was found in 2011, located in the industrial city of China -- Dongguan ,ChangAn . We are professional in CNC Machining service and molding service for OEM and ODM parts.
Production types include CNC Milling, CNC Turning, grinding, stamping, bending, TIG welding, Die Casting, drilling, tapping , 3D printing and injection molding.
Materials we machined includes aluminum, titanium ,stainless steel, brass, plastic.
Aluminium Alloy: 6061-T6,AL7075-T6, 5052, 2A12,1050,1060,1100,
Steel : 20#,45#,1080, carbon steel, tool steel, 136, die steel, Skd11.
Stainless steel: 17-4ph,SUS201,SUS303,SUS304,SUS316,SUS420,
Parts surface treatment include heat treatment , polishing, sandblasting, hard anodizing,color anodizing like gold, black, gray, red, blue, green, purple, powder coating ,ceramic coating , wrinkle coating .
Yihua supports a variety of customers including medical, automotive, communication electrical and electronic.
We have strict quality control and require manufacturing engineers to self-check the important dimensions of parts during the process. The quality inspector checks every dimension of the parts according to the drawing to ensure that all parts delivered to the customer are qualified.
After you submit your complete requirements and contact details, we will have a response from the commissioner within 24 hours.
Years of production experience and strong technical team support have enabled our products to reduce costs.
Our service is not finished after you receive the goods, and the follow-up warranty on product quality is one of our purposes.
- Company Name: Yihua Precision Machining Co, Ltd.
- Representative: xia li
- Product/Service: CNC Machining Service , Cnc Machining Automotive Parts , Electronics Parts Machining , Precision Medical Device Machining , Custom CNC Machined Aluminium , CNC Stainless Steel Machining
- Capital (Million US $): 1,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building GuangTai Center, DeZhengXi Road, ChangAn Town,DongGuan city,GuangDong Province, China. 523850 .
- Contact Person: Mr. Rickon
- Tel: 86-769--81581186
Premium Related Products